- Analytical chemistry and organic chemistry education and work experience.
- Experience with radiolabeled materials.
- Project Management and MS Office software skills.
- Good communication skills and ability to work within a team as well as a proactive approach when working on solo projects.
- Fluent in English.
- Flexible working hours and ability to travel internationally.
Optional requirements for the role:
- Experience with plant and animal metabolism data generation and crop rotational studies.
- European regulatory experience in specialty chemical sector.
- Experience with Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) and/or Good Manufacturing Practice. (GMP)
- A wide variety of projects and variation within the role.
- Flexible working conditions.
Please send your CV and a cover letter to the Chief Executive Officer at LKC Switzerland Ltd, via LKC@LKC-ltd.com.
Closing date for applications: November 25, 2023