As part of Herzog & de Meuron’s Communications team, you will report directly to the lead of Project Communications and will be the interface between architectural project teams led by the Partner-in-Charge, clients, PR agencies, and media professionals. You will work closely in our team with both internal and external colleagues.
Your Key Tasks:
- Support of strategic communication for challenging architectural projects.
- Plan communications activities on a short- and long-term basis, implementing them in coordination with our overall strategy.
- Digest and assemble architectural content produced by the architectural teams (texts, wordings, visuals).
- Coordination of media relations and external communication.
- Editorial processing of international publication requests.
- Development and management of internal organization including documentation and roadmaps; Support of internal communication.
- University or technical college degree in media studies, journalism, or architecture, or the arts in combination with a strong affinity for architecture and design.
- At least two years of experience in the field of communications in an international environment. Keen understanding of local media landscape a plus.
- Native speaker or outstanding knowledge and fluency in German. English and / or French is additionally required, with excellent language and writing skills in one of the two languages. Stylistically confident and adept at speaking and presenting.
- An international, creative, and challenging work environment.
- The opportunity to work on high-profile projects around the globe.
- An outward-facing position working in collaboration with world-class clients and institutions.
We look forward to getting to know you. Your application should include a cover letter, a complete resume, portfolio, diplomas, and certificates in a PDF format not to exceed 10MB. You can send your documents by using our online application form on our website referring to the reference number B22-9.