- Build strong relationships with our Partner base and guide them to increase their business activity levels
- Outline specific monthly plans for achieving business goals, coordinated with corporate activities
- Hold individual Planning Sessions with identified key Partners to develop their goals
- Collect feedback from the field (salesforce), monitor sales and volume data and trends and work closely with Sales and Marketing on new projects and ideas in order to stimulate further growth in the Italian market and reach better visibility and field response
- Ability to think strategically – seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business
- Ad hoc travel to international locations may be required from time to time
Qualifications / Experience
- Completed commercial apprenticeship or equivalent education
- Min. 3 years experience in a similar position in an international organisation
- Business fluent in German and English, (French or Italian is an advantage)
- Pro-active, self-starter with demonstrable ability to manage own workload and take initiative
- Thrives in an environment of constant and rapid change, with conflicting priorities and pace, with unified team goals in a fun collaborative diverse team
- A genuine interest in healthy living, nutrition and lifestyle
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with very strong Customer Service / Account Manager type experience who is looking to take their role to the next level.
If the position sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
Please apply in English