You will be working on a varied portfolio of clients, consisting of national / international companies and individuals. Your work will cover the complete life cycle of a company from inception until liquidation. This includes:
- Working with our team to provide an exceptional level of service to all clients through a combination of technical expertise, strong communication and service skills.
- Bank account openings as well as processing of bank forms, ensuring accuracy and fulfilment of all regulatory requirements.
- Company administration and corporate governance, including preparation of minutes of meetings.
- Day-to-day client work such as verification of invoices, including preparation of payments, monitoring of execution, filing and monitoring of incoming funds, placement of market orders.
- Maintaining our client data, preparing documents and reports.
- Liaising with banks, advisors and external partners in person, by telephone or in writing, all conducted in English.
- Preparation and follow-up of client meetings, preparation of presentations
- Other additional administrative responsibilities.
- You have at least five years of professional experience in banking and finance (e.g. as assistant in private banking)
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English; German as advantage.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- You have an analytical mindset, enthusiasm for the financial markets and for our clients.
- You have a high willingness to learn and excellent multi-tasking skills.
- You are a collaborative team player, capable of working autonomously and committed to maintaining a consistent high-quality standard.
Joining our company means becoming part of a dynamic and motivated team where you will enjoy a varied and interesting job with a high level of independence, all in an international environment.
If you are curious to learn more about us or in case you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at +41 79 799 36 36. We look forward to receiving your application documents (motivation letter, CV, certificates and your salary expectation) via email. Only complete applications will be taken into consideration.