Roche Switzerland bridges the gap between pharmaceuticals and diagnostics. Important research and development functions are located here. For our long-term client, F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG in Kaiseraugst, we are looking for a
Functional Lead Workstream (m/f/d)
ASPIRE is Roche’s global program to roll out the digital backbone including SAP S/4 HANA impacting the entire IT landscape. For the local ASPIRE deployment team we are looking for a Functional Lead within the MAKE workstream.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Representing the site’s manufacturing area in the ASPIRE project
- Experienced in business process mapping
- Supporting on alignment and prioritization of critical requirements, clarification of process and design related questions and issues
- Ensure successful implementation, actively contribute to Change Impact Assessments, System Impact Assessments, remediation actions, training etc.
- Collaborate with the MFC (Main Functional Contact) who leads the relevant workstream in managing all workstream activities
- Lead the relevant local SOP assessments and subsequent retire/update
- Embrace the change and act as a change agent for own functional and with key partner workstreams shared processes to ensure successful system implementation.
- Participate in the local fit-gap for their function and be accountable for maximizing Template adoption and minimizing localisation or developments
- Responsible for helping to organize Site Localisation / Site UAT / Site System Readiness / Site Preparation, Training, SOP in their respective workstream
- Consulted on User Acceptance Test cases and execution of UATs
- Pharmaceutical manufacturing experience in Drug Product Steriles Filling and / or finished good packaging
- Background in Project Management / IT / Pharma / Finance / Procurement – depending on function represented
- Knowledge in SAP ERP and MES
- Able to manage multiple priorities simultaneously, to quickly establish rapport, and achieve results with and through others at all levels within the organization
- Fluent in German (preferable native) and English language skills both written & spoken
- Working location primarily at the site Kaiseraugst, Switzerland
Nice to Haves:
- EWM knowledge
- A modern workplace with many social- and green zones
- Fair compensation with
- Home office possibilities
- Familiar motivated team
- Highly interesting project in which you can make a difference and learn a lot
If you would like an insight into the detailed job description, we look forward to receiving your complete application documents addressed to Ms Nadine Rutz.
Aargau Fulltime Vollzeit Stakeholder Information Bi Manager Head Research Development