This role will be responsible for driving process and operations improvement initiatives across the company, by provide direction and leadership across multiple departments. To be successful expertise in process improvement and operational excellence will be critical. Establishing and maintaining global process policies, framework and E2E governance, as well as ensuring support for process harmonization across the Group will be as well a part of the objectives.
- Develop and implement process excellence initiatives to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of business operations
- Identify process gaps and inefficiencies and recommend and implement solutions (in collaboration with other departments)
- Lead process improvement projects and initiatives; including mapping current state processes, future state processes and implementing process changes
- Develop metrics and reporting to monitor process performance and measure the impact of process changes
- Collaborate with other departments to identify potential areas of process improvement
- Provide training and coaching to business teams on process excellence concepts, tools, and techniques
- Support and mentor process improvement teams to ensure successful attainment of process goals.
- Foster a process excellence culture by communicating process excellence initiatives, progress, and results
- Develop the Management Systems strategy together with the Integrated Management System representatives contributing with the creation of policies, processes and corporate procedures to aid and improve operational performance
- Recommend measures on improving the Integrated Management System and maintain the Company’s Integrated Management System Certification
- Support the ISO certification of Cerdia Group
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Business or Management
- 5+ years of experience working in business process improvement, process optimization, or related roles
- Ability to think strategically and develop creative solutions to complex problems
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Experience in Management Systems (ISO norms) preferable, but not required
- Fluent in German and must have excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Knowledge of SAP required, desired toolbox: Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma, Project Management, Kanban, 5S, PDCA, Just in Time, Value Stream Mapping
- Must possess enthusiasm and initiative, must be able to prioritize and should be well-organized.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision and be able to identify critical instructions.
If this sounds like an exciting challenge and the right next career step for you, we look forward to receiving your application (ideally through our application tool: Öffentlich (jacando.io) )