Buss Group is looking for a passionate, experienced leader for its global Business Development and Marketing activities. Are you looking for a challenging opportunity to shape the future of a globally active, technology driven SME based in Switzerland? Do you think you have the drive to set standards in digitalization of our solutions and strengthen the brand recognition in international markets?
- You set the Innovation Strategy for future applications and solutions based on our technology portfolio. This includes electromobility, alternative energy distribution, light-weight performance materials, food products, recycling and biopolymers.
- Your background allows you to proactively drive our Digitalization Activities to develop state-of-the-art tools and commercially viable digital innovation in the compounding field.
- Target oriented Business Development is your constant driver, as part of which you will oversee our global sales agent network, provide guidance to our overseas affiliates, support the group’s M&A activities, introduce new business models (after sales, strategic partnerships within the industry), and ensure the continuity of BUSS’ long-lasting recognition as No.1 technology provider in the compounding field by closely managing our marketing activities.
- You see yourself as connecting piece between sales and innovation and, as such, seek inspiration by participating in global trade fairs and exhibitions as well as technical conferences.
- You like to lead people and assume responsibility for their success, development and impact.
What we would ideally expect you to bring along
- 3-5 years professional experience in leading a sales or development team in the plastics industry.
- University degree (MSc. or PhD) in a technical discipline, e.g. engineering, natural sciences, material sciences.
- Passion for digitalization and innovation with track record in developing solutions.
- A commercially oriented mindset with a clear drive to achieve results as a team and the ability to motivate others.
- Solid communicator in more than one language (proficiency in English is a must, further languages are of advantage)
- Charismatic and ambitious leader who gets things done across organizations and different cultural mindsets.
- Ability to constantly question the status quo, challenge the nay-sayers and fight the daily business routine by convincing with arguments and creating impact through motivation.
What we have to offer
- A modern workplace within a team of highly motivated pioneers and innovators.
- Exciting technology with direct impact on many global OEM’s and products in future-oriented industries.
- International travel with opportunities to create value and networks in fascinating markets and applications.
- Opportunities for learning and professional growth in digitalization and industrial engineering.
- Close interaction and visibility with the group management.
Have we aroused your interest?
We are looking forward to receiving your complete application documents in pdf format at firstname.lastname@example.org. Direct applications are preferred.