A leading banking group with well-established Swiss headquarters and good global reach. They offer dynamic and personalized services in investment advisory and asset management for private and institutional clients. Strong on sustainability and the environment.
An entrepreneurial, fast-paced and driven place to work with an international mindset. An employer who really values their employees, offering a meritocratic place to work. Would ideally suit those used to a medium-sized bank and looking to join a human-sized organisation.
As Senior IT Incident and Problem Manager, you are acting as single point of contact for the handling of infrastructure related incidents and provide continuous improvement of IT Services in regards to incident, problem and business contingency management.
- Ensure appropriate handling of incidents by leading, assisting and coordinating IT teams during the incident management process
- Lead task forces as part of the resolution for major incidents
- Ensure the communication between the different parties
- Assist the organization to identify root causes and provide accurate descriptions, impact analysis and improvement measures
- Responsible to review the incident response and recovery plans in close collaboration with IT operations
- Implement and control of test scenarios
- University degree in Information Technology, or equivalent
- Good technical knowledge of IT infrastructure and banking applications
- 5 years of practical experience in the field of incident, problem and IT contingency management
- Client-service oriented and able to build and maintain strong relationships with several stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal as well as communication and presentation skills
- Fluency in English