- Contribute to the design, layout, and user interface of our websites to ensure a consistent and optimal user experience across desktop, tablet, and mobile platforms
- Assist in the development of marketing materials, such as brochures, flyers, and promotional materials.
- Craft visuals for newsletters.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to create compelling visual content for digital campaigns, including social media graphics, banners, and ads.
- Meaningful work on products that are lifesaving or support the therapy of patients in an effective manner
- Flat hierarchy, truly interdisciplinary working community
- Opportunity to contribute ideas, speak up and take decisions
- Currently pursuing a degree in Graphic Design or related field.
- Proficiency in graphic design tools such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign.
- Knowledge of WordPress is a plus.
- Possesses a creative mindset with an eye for detail.
- Ability to thrive under tight deadlines and manage multiple projects concurrently.
Would be great to meet you and to explore whether your plans and ideas may be concurrent with ours! You can call us or contact us remotely at email@example.com.
Sentec Europe, Therwil Switzerland, Corinne Gueldali, +41 61 726 97 66.
Our vacancies are on www.sentec.com/careers