As Medical & Training Manager for the Brand Eucerin you are responsible for the medical marketing & sales towards the professional target groups – primary focus on Dermatologists & Pediatricians and for training towards Pharmacists and Pharmacy assistants for Switzerland.
Meaning: delivering high quality medical & training strategy, with timely & precise execution. Focus on scientific communication on Eucerin products relevant for the medical marketing/detailing teams (medical sales managers) and trainers.
You are part of the local Eucerin Leadership Team and work in close partnership with the Business Unit Manager, Brand Managers, Sales Manager and the Europe & Global Medical & Training Management teams.
You will be responsible for the direction and supervision of the local medical management team and for developing, aligning & supporting the local strategy to ensure the detailing & training operational quality and to drive recommendations.
* Manage, motivate, coach and develop the local detailing team consisting of of 3 detailers
* Effectively manage relationship with Global/Region, to leverage on existing knowledge and materials and quickly adapt to execute (speed over perfection)
* Collaborate with different stakeholders, marketing and sales, to achieve the goals and targets
* Develop annual local professional medical marketing & detailing field plan with a clear strategy and measurable objectives
* Manage the hybrid Detailing model, successfully combining face-to-face & Digital activations (including IQMED / IQMED Marketing)
* Develop and implement medical marketing communication strategy towards HCP's
* Maintain contact with patient association and build a strong relation to strengthen the brand image among patients.
* Identifie and prioritize key opinion leaders, rising stars, important dermatological and patients' organizations
* Develop annual and long-term training plan with a clear strategy and measurable objectives to increase recommendation rate
* Provide continuous effective training to medical visit team in sales technique/negotiation, territory management and products portfolio.
* Participate & lead trainings
Develop and adapt training materials for trainers & sales reps
* Preferably Bachelor or master's degree in life sciences / degree in Skin therapy or related field
* Minimum of 5 years of pharmaceutical / dermocosmetic field experience
* Experience in dermocosmetic industry is a plus
* Experience in leading and managing teams
* Fluency in German, English and French
* Excellent verbal and non-verbal communication skills
* Strong strategic and analytical skills as well as entrepreneurial mindset
* Strong knowledge of derma/aesthetic environment
Strong presentation skills