BKA International School is a proud IB World School offering an outstanding education for children from daycare to secondary school. We believe that high quality teaching and learning has the greatest impact on student learning and growth. Our goal is to create a caring, safe, and fun environment that allows our students to thrive. We depend on a strong faculty to maintain these standards and cultivate an environment of curiosity for our students.
- Recognized teaching qualifications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Enthusiasm, creativity, and a genuine passion for early years teaching and learning with high expectations.
- Previous experience in employing strategies to support English or German Language Learners.
- Ability to communicate effectively with students, parents, and colleagues.
- Ability to work as a part of a collaborative team.
- Planning and teaching innovative, engaging, and challenging learning experiences that foster the development of student self-agency.
- Collaborating with colleagues to create and enhance teaching materials, engage in team planning, and develop teaching programs and methods.
- Taking on pedagogical supervision and ensuring the well-being of students, including monitoring attendance.
- Engaging in continuous professional development aligned with the BKA’s objectives and the teacher’s individual needs and goals.
- Actively participating in school activities and play a role in the wider school communiy.
- Carrying out administrative and supervisory duties efficiently.
- Recognition and promotion of individual needs of the children.
- Collaboration and mutual support at all levels.
- Open and direct communication.
- Initiative and active contribution of team members.
At BKA International School, we believe that quality education has the greatest impact on student learning and growth. We are strongly committed to providing a caring and safe environment that allows all students to flourish. As an engaged and open-minded community, we are committed to creating a stimulating learning environment. The support of our teaching staff is crucial to this.
If you are an enthusiastic educator and are interested in becoming a part of the community of teachers and caregivers at BKA international School, please submit your CV with a photo alongside with proof of your qualifications to email@example.com .