Your exciting tasks:
In this position, you will provide in-person support and assistance to individual clients and their families who are relocating to Switzerland or departing Switzerland after an assignment (including finding suitable accommodation, school searches, assistance with arrival and departure formalities). As the key contact person, you will manage the diverse requests from clients and resolve them independently as far as possible. Your tasks will include the independent processing of individual customer dossiers. Your employment is based on required demand (hourly wage).
- Experience in the field of relocation / global mobility
- Basic commercial training
- Very good knowledge of English, other languages an advantage
- Good local knowledge of the following regions: Romandie or Tessin, knowledge of additional regions advantageous
- Good computer skills (MS Office)
- You are committed and flexible, practice excellent etiquette and operate with a friendly as well as confident nature
- You love contact with multinational customers and are service-oriented
- Communication and organizational skills
- You are able to set priorities and calmly work under pressure, maintaining a clear overview even in hectic situations
- Valid car driving license (category B) and own vehicle
What we offer you:
- A versatile, varied and exciting challenge
- Market-leading and internationally active company
If you have any questions about this position, please contact Mr. Mike Grossniklaus, Head of Relocation, at email@example.com or call 058 / 317 10 00.
Please note that we will process applications received by post, but will not return them for administrative reasons.
We look forward to receiving your complete electronic application with photo and indication of your salary expectations.