Responsibilities and Impact:
In this role you will
- assess, control and report credit, market, liquidity and operational risk exposures
- develop and maintain risk metrics and forecasts
- prepare analyses and reports for the Management Committee & Board of Directors
- prepare reports for the credit rating agencies
- maintain and further develop the risk management dashboard
- review and implement risk management policies and procedures
- collaborate with other units to drive a continuous improvement
- support and contribute to initiatives and projects
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics or business administration with a post-graduate qualification (FRM, CFA) or willingness to study for a post-graduate qualification
- up to 5 years of relevant experience in risk management, in the financial services industry
- Good knowledge of fixed-income financial instruments and their valuation
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Structured way of working and attention to details without losing the «big picture»
- Proficiency in Excel, knowledge of SimCorp Dimension and Power BI is an advantage
- Fluency in English, other languages are considered a plus
EUROFIMA is an equal opportunity employer, is committed to creating a diverse environment and supports flexible working arrangements. At EUROFIMA, we work in small interactive teams and foster an environment for fast learners who are eager to create an impact with their daily work. From day one you will assume a high level of responsibility and independence to achieve our business objectives. We offer an international work environment and support our staff with their development through relevant trainings.
The assignment is permanent. We look forward to receiving your complete application including your motivation at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications via recruiting agencies will not be considered.
If you have any questions concerning the position, please contact email@example.com.