Start of employment
|Permanent||100%||Immediately or by arrangement|
About the role:
Would you like to develop your skills and competencies, take on responsibilities and have further multiple career opportunities? If so, you have come to the right place.
In this position, you will join our project right at the beginning. You will have an amazing opportunity to shape the project through different phases. You wil be developing independently functional organizational SAP solutions and processes into the IBP area. Designing, specifying, testing as well as implementing the business requirements according to the bususiness needs will be your daily tasks. ?
Your daily challenges will be:
- Assisting in the planning and development of the SAP MM/PP department
- Formulating the assignments and supporting the team in the achievement of common goals
- Constantly adapting the use of materials (depending on our existing complex organizational solutions that may change according to the weather conditions and operational requirements)
- Taking over the (co-responsibility) for SAP products or modules: especially IBP incl. release management
- Maintaining appropriate documentation
- Verifying and implementing recommendations from SAP or other vendors in collaboration with technology departments
- Analysing and optimizing business processes and interfaces in close cooperation with the technology departments
- Participating in verious SAP projects
- Providing the 2nd level support
- Working on test cases, for example through reviews
You are a great match if you bring along:
- Previous experience with SAP S4/Hana ERP ECC 6.0 & SAP IBP
- Several years of experience in SAP IBP
- Profound SAP (various modules) knowledge & process knowledge logistics
- Experience in the implementation of various IT projects
- Previous expereince within analysing various business processes
- Experience in gathering business requirements
- Previous experience in customizing within SAP-ERP & IBP
- Great communication skills
- Fluent German & English skills (please only apply if your German language skills are min. on B2 level)
- Strong team spirit
- Great self-management and fantastic organisational skills
Being part of Bell Food Group means to:
- Work with passionate and diverse team that works towards a common goal ?
- Have a chance to develop your career in a secure and crisis-proof environment. We offer internal language and other trainings as well as support external education ??
- Work in a hybrid environment and benefit from 25 days of vacation ?
- Benefit from Coop discounts, Reka checks and the Bell outlet right next door ?
- Enjoy the lunch break with your team in our Bell restaurant at discounted prices. Free fruits, soups, salad and tea included ?
- Affordable parking lots (30 CHF per month) and public transport discount ?
- Train at 350 selected sports and fitness facilities with a discounted Fitpass subscription ????
We look forward to getting to know you! ?
Please note: We are only able to accept applicants that are eligible to work in Switzerland (EU/EFTA).
We also accept only direct applications.
Gain further insights into our company:
Hinweis: Sie können pro Feld maximal eine Datei hochladen (Ausnahme "Sonstiges", hier ist das Hochladen von maximal fünf Dateien möglich). Maximale Grösse aller Dateien: 10 MB.
Ihre Unterlagen erreichen uns ausschliesslich im pdf-Format, ihr persönliches Foto auch in den gängigen Bildformaten (jpg, jpeg, png).
(Einen kostenlosen pdf-Konverter finden Sie hier.)
Hier können Sie Ihre Unterlagen klassisch übermitteln.
Ich habe die Datenschutzbestimmungen gelesen und akzeptiert:
Sie haben Fragen oder Anregungen zu Ihrer Bewerbung? Oder Schwierigkeiten beim Hochladen Ihrer Unterlagen? Dann teilen Sie uns diese mit: firstname.lastname@example.org