To support our USP-PD team at our Basel site we are looking for a Senior Laboratory Technician (f-m-d) – 1 FTE.
Your area of responsibility:
- Support project CTMs in planning of experiments, evaluating required resources and redaction/review of lab-related documentation.
- Preparation and execution of development activities for protein-based biologics.
- Prepare and execute suspension cell cultures, seed train, in-process analytics, etc., using shake flasks, wave bioreactors or bench scale bioreactors.
- Perform experiments for process development and technology transfer activities and document results in an organised fashion.
- Contribute towards the qualification, organisation and maintenance of equipment and laboratories.
- Contribute towards the objectives of USP-PD.
- Propose improvement measures after detecting and reporting incidents.
- Maintain up-to-date training status
Your skills & qualification:
- University degree in scientific or engineering disciplines or equivalent vocational training with a background in Biology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology or related.
- Proficient in aseptic cell culture work.
- Experience in standard laboratory techniques for bioreactor cultivations (standard SUBs) of suspension cell cultures.
- Experience with Pilot Scale bioreactors (100-200L) is a plus.
- Experience in the organisation and execution of bioreactor experiments, including data collection and basic analysis.
- Experience in lab management, including order consumables (e.g. SAP), equipment maintenance, etc.
- Work experience in a highly regulated environment (e.g. pharma industry) and/or in process development is favourable.
- Good English skills (spoken and written) and German skills are favourable.
- Hands-on mentality, organised talent and strong teamwork skills.
What we offer:
Why Celonic? – We offer:
- Permanent position, full-time.
- Flexible working hours.
- Responsible and interesting tasks in a forward-looking company.
- Professional development opportunities based on individual potentials.
- Flat hierarchies, short decision-making paths and the opportunity to contribute your own ideas.
- Attractive company fitness program.
- Collegial working environment built on respect as well as strong team spirit.
Do we have your attention?
We look forward to receiving your application!
Please complete our application form with the relevant documents, your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.