Tasks and Responsibilities
- Development of electronic categories strategies and their global suppliers portfolios.
- Leadership in the implementation of categories strategies, while working closely with our Global Sourcing Hubs located in China and India.
- Strategic suppliers relationship management and development plans elaboration and implementation.
- Business continuity management
- Optimization of categories' supply-chains, while taking into account sustainability, quality, cost and on-time delivery in order to provide Endress+Hauser's with competitive advantages.
- Pro-active support to Endress+Hauser's innovation pipeline, while involving business innovation partners.
Qualification and Profile:
- You have successfully completed a university degree in an engineering and/or a commercial curriculum.
- You have minimum 10 years of Strategic Sourcing experience in a technical environment
- You are a team player, customer- and objectives-focused
- You bring strong interpersonal, intercultural and communicative skills with you
- You are analytical and have a strategic mindset
- You are persuasive and show advanced negotiation skills
- You have the willingness to travel (mainly in Europe) for 15 to 20% of your time